"You just need to listen" ~ Any married guys able to understand and relate to this?

Re: "You just need to listen" ~ Any married guys able to understand and relate to t

Re: "You just need to listen" ~ Any married guys able to understand and relate to t

so true

Tyme2fish

Commander

Good one. :D

foodfisher

Captain

Poof, like magic, You nailed it.

aspeck

Staff member

My wife agreed, it is not about the nail and I better listen ...:laugh:

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer

I like it. :)

LK

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

In her case it may be a good place to hang a bag.

emilsr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Definitely stealing that one....

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Finish driving the nail, problem cured.

I have experience in these things ................ (aka divorced 2 times)

foodfisher

Captain

:lol::lol::lol:

JoLin

Vice Admiral

Right on point (pun intended). That was perfect!

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

i will get in trouble for it but i had to share that one:pound::pound: she will not be amused:facepalm: i,ve told her she needs to tell her girlfriends stuff if she just wants listened to. i'm going to want to fix it, or find a solution, and if that cant be done, then suckit up put on your big boy pants and move on

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

Finish driving the nail, problem cured.

I have experience in these things ................ (aka divorced 2 times)

But not bitter at all....:D

Brent S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My first thought was that I had to show this to my wife! SHE LOVED IT!!
Thanks for posting it!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

My wife loved it even though she is a living example of this portrayal.

I had to show it to her because once I got the drift of what was going on, I was laughing so hard that she wanted to know what I found that was so funny.

southkogs

Staff member

Good one :lol:

QC

Supreme Mariner

If I had a nickel . . .

littlerayray

Lieutenant

my wife and i are like this
im the fixer
and i hate long winded conversations sometimes i wish my wife came with a remote that had a fastforward/get to the point button
cuz once the rambling starts i zone out

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

my wife and i are like this
im the fixer
and i hate long winded conversations sometimes i wish my wife came with a remote that had a fastforward/get to the point button
cuz once the rambling starts i zone out
i zone out too, then she will ask me to respond and gets mad when i say, about what?

littlerayray

Lieutenant

i have also learned that when she starts a long winded conversation to stop her and ask her if how much its gonna cost and if she needs me to go pick it up and assemble it