I have small amount of water that is milky on 2 of my spark Plugs 70 hp Seahorse 84

Hillbilly Yat

Recruit
Does any one know what causes this.Engine runs fine with collars on. I am new at this so you can see.

boobie

Supreme Mariner
Re: I have small amount of water that is milky on 2 of my spark Plugs 70 hp Seahors

How does it run on the water ??

Hillbilly Yat

Recruit
Re: I have small amount of water that is milky on 2 of my spark Plugs 70 hp Seahors

How does it run on the water ??

We haven't ran it in the water yet since we just bought it.. we ran it with the collar and it starts up without issue.

boobie

Supreme Mariner

Did you check the fuel for any water in it ??

Joe Reeves

Supreme Mariner

Collars? If you're speaking of running the engine by using a flushette, have the water turned on full force (high hp engine).

Check the compression. What are the readings of all cylinders?

Hillbilly Yat

Recruit

Collars? If you're speaking of running the engine by using a flushette, have the water turned on full force (high hp engine).

Check the compression. What are the readings of all cylinders?

I have now turned it over to a friend to troubleshoot for me. My time has gotten very busy so i am un able to work on it anymore. Thanks for all your advice i will forward to him.

Thanks again