Anyone buy from tigharmarine?

gwozhog

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So when I google achilles inflatables this website tigharmarine.com out of Indonesia pulls up on the first or second search page. They are selling achilles inflatables for about half of what they sell for in the states. There web site is very impressive but they only accept western union or bank wire for payment. That really concerns me. Has anyone ever purchased from them before? Or is this a another criminal website? I can't find any review on this business at all.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Anyone buy from tigharmarine?

Please, you know the answer to this. WU or wire transfer only. :faint2::faint2::faint2:

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer

So when I google achilles inflatables this website tigharmarine.com out of Indonesia pulls up on the first or second search page. They are selling achilles inflatables for about half of what they sell for in the states. There web site is very impressive but they only accept western union or bank wire for payment. That really concerns me. Has anyone ever purchased from them before? Or is this a another criminal website? I can't find any review on this business at all.

I hope you are joking.
If it sounds to good to be true.
It is
For the sake of argument lets just say this impossible deal is legit.
you would have the following to deal with
1 Shipping
2 Duty
3 Any Customer Service
4 Any Repairs

Go ahead and buy from the closest real dealer to you.
It is far cheaper in the long run

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner

Contact someone in Indonesia, to check if this store has a physicall store, or it's just a on line store. Prices are way tempting for what have read. Probably selling stolen or contraband items hahaha!! You'll be surprised how easy is to import things worldwide now a days...

Happy Boating

gwozhog

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yeah I realize it is most likely another scam website but what I was surprised about is that the website has been up since 2008 and that they have an adress and a phone number to contact. They also have no negative reviews on the net that i could find. however I have sent emails asking some basic questions and no one has responded so I think I know the answer to my question.