Sold the glastron

korygrandy

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I sold the boat after getting a good 3 summers out of it. Its on to new adventures for me and the admiral as we are gearing up for the big relocation to Maui. Instead of freshwater lake and river trips it is going to be trips to the ocean and beach.

I will try to poke in once and a while, say hi and drop my .02 on the dockside chat every nowandthen.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: Sold the glastron

Good luck Kory, Best wishes to you and the Better Half!!

aspeck

Staff member

Sad day, but good to know we will all have a place to stay in Maui and our host will know all the good spots in which to take us!:D May the rest of your relocation plans go smoothly!

southkogs

Staff member

Hope the move goes well! Congratulations on making it happen!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

Maui is an interesting little island to play around on, Haleakala is beautiful at certain times of the year, especially when it gets cold enough to frost, which it does every once in a while. When we lived on the Big Island, we spent time visiting Maui, really enjoyed the art galleries and there is a ton of them, you could spend days investigating them. Then or course the fishing, diving and snorkeling is world class, I did over 1000 dives in Hawaiian waters and never got board!

Good luck on your move, and don't get to used to that hot weather, it can get surprisingly cool at times. Remember to watch for the green flash at sunset while you are sitting in an ocean side bar drinking Mai Tai's

:)