Force 85 hp steam come out of the exhaust

windless

Recruit
Does this mean I might have a blond head gasket , The compression is 120 psi in all 3 cyc, new spark plugs when I take them out ,hard to tell if there is water on them. looks like they have a bit of oil on them .100_5392.jpg100_5393.jpg100_5394.jpg100_5394.jpg

pnwboat

Rear Admiral
Re: Force 85 hp steam come out of the exhaust

Steam coming out of the exhaust is normal. The colder the air temperature, the more steam. Pictures are kind of blurry so it's hard to tell if there's water on them. Looks like the white porcelain around the center electrode is carboned up equally on all 3 plugs, so that's a sign that they're all firing. Typically if you're getting water in a cylinder, that cylinder's plug will look almost brand new. The porcelain part will be white.

windless

Recruit

Steam coming out of the exhaust is normal. The colder the air temperature, the more steam. Pictures are kind of blurry so it's hard to tell if there's water on them. Looks like the white porcelain around the center electrode is carboned up equally on all 3 plugs, so that's a sign that they're all firing. Typically if you're getting water in a cylinder, that cylinder's plug will look almost brand new. The porcelain part will be white.

THANKS FOR HELP ME, PNWBOAT. About the porcelain around the electrode thats great to know . THANKS Windless

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner

Is it overheating?
Test the temp sender and the buzzer.
Salt /fresh water? Profile/loction?
Running on the hose?
You'll see more smoke/steam on the hose.