Need help getting ID and info on this boat?

KathyD19

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yellow boat 1.jpgYellow boat 2.jpgyellow boat 3.jpg

I purchased this boat, trailer and motor last summer simply because I needed the motor for a boat I already own. I want to sell the boat and trailer locally and I'm just throwing out the price of $300 (it floats fine, I used it last summer and no holes, no problems) but since I haven't had any takers, I'm kind of curious about it's history/pedigree. Is this a keeper worthy of restoration? All the previous owner told me was that it was a 1964-ish Mariner. I love the cool lines on the helm with the little cubby under the bow. Any thoughts from folks on here would be most welcome! I'm already in the process of restoring a 1963 Rich Line aluminum 14 footer so I really don't need 2 projects going on, but again, I'm curious. Thanks!

KathyD19

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Need help getting ID and info on this boat?

Thanks!! Can't get the link to work, maybe just a glitch in the internet tonight? I'll try again tomorrow. What are your thoughts: a keeper or a seller?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Need help getting ID and info on this boat?

It's Fiberglassics.com in the glassic library, fiberglass boats.

I really have no idea if it's a keeper or seller without seeing it. What you could do is put some paint on the trailer and sell it with a free boat. Craig's is filled with ads like that.