1999 Crownline 248 ccr

rcpande

Recruit
I just purchased a 1999 Crownline 248 ccr, 350 engine, bravo 3 dual prop. I was looking for Rinker, Four Winns, and Sea Ray boats and came across this Crownline and was won over after all of the positive things I heard about Crownlines and the great condition of the boat I purchased.

What goods/bads/items to be aware of can you tell me about this boat? I plan on trailering the boat in Northern Illinois area on lakes and rivers.

Thanks,
Russ
2012-08-17_16-40-24_895 (4).jpg

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: 1999 Crownline 248 ccr

really nothing more then any other used boat, be sure to check out your floor and stringers completely, and keep up on her Maintenance, shes a great boat and she will give you everything she has which is a lot, put a shine on her then you will be able to clearly see the top quality hull, I think you probably have a 350 MAG over the standard 350 which puts you at nearly the same Horsepower as my 454 and the Bravo III your going to love as well, I can't say that you are looking at any bad points with this boat except that its a used boat so you will have to check her over completely and repair anything that the previous owners didn't, Care and Maintenance is the most important issue with any used boat, far more then the Make, but Crownline makes a fine boat!

Welcome to the Crownie Family!

And don't forget to post PICS!!!