Forum Subscriptions?

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Howdy Gents!

I feel like a real dope but I can't figure this out.

See, a while back I "unsubscribed" from everything for a few weeks. Then I came back and started "subscribing" to the stuff I like to keep up with. The regular Thread subscriptions are shooting me emails when they are updated, so all good there.

But, the Forum subscriptions don't seem to be sending me the daily updates. I used to get a daily update via email for the Starcraft, Mirro Craft and Sea Nymph Forums, but now, not so much. I have unsubscribed and subscribed several times and nosed around in the settings but can't seem to get those daily update emails to generate.

Any ideas?

Thanks!:thumb:

toneeees

Administrator
Re: Forum Subscriptions?

Howdy Gents!

I feel like a real dope but I can't figure this out.

See, a while back I "unsubscribed" from everything for a few weeks. Then I came back and started "subscribing" to the stuff I like to keep up with. The regular Thread subscriptions are shooting me emails when they are updated, so all good there.

But, the Forum subscriptions don't seem to be sending me the daily updates. I used to get a daily update via email for the Starcraft, Mirro Craft and Sea Nymph Forums, but now, not so much. I have unsubscribed and subscribed several times and nosed around in the settings but can't seem to get those daily update emails to generate.

Any ideas?

Thanks!:thumb:

When you subscribe, are you selecting "Daily updates by Email"?

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Well, before, I received a daily email (usually shot out in the wee hours of the morning). In the email it listed the new threads to the forum and the updated threads to the forum.

toneeees

Administrator

Ok just wanted to make sure, I have never used the subscribe feature. So I'm not familiar with it. We haven't changed anything on our end with the settings and I'm not sure what we could have done to affect that. I'll look through the settings and see if I can find anything.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, I can't get it figured on my end. Not a big deal at all, just a nice feature.

toneeees

Administrator

Yah, I can't get it figured on my end. Not a big deal at all, just a nice feature.

Sounds like it was something on our end. 200,000+ emails were in in que. Looks like they got backed up when the server went down earlier this week. Let me know if it starts working now.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Well, I don't know what you guys did but I did get an email this morning letting me know the updates to the Starcraft forum:thumb:

Maybe those new ultra smart mods made a fix??:mod:

Yah, I didn't think so.

Anyhow, thanks!