Exhaust Leg Lower Seal??

Ryan0186

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So I was going to order my new parts today for my 1983 Evinrude 15HP E15RCTA. My engine has the newer more streamlined exhaust housing that has a round end on it and not the older square style. When I went to order the new exhaust I noticed on the parts list that there is a lower seal that the website says goes between the lower part of the exhaust outer housing/casing and the inner exhaust leg. I didn't see one when I pulled the powerhead. I noticed that the older style square exhaust had a trapezoid shaped gasket that went on the end but I can't find a diagram for the newer style exhaust. There is a seal listed but I am not sure if I really need it or not. I certainly don't want to order it if it isn't needed and then have to go through the trouble of retuning it and also having to pay a fee for restocking. Anyone know if the newer style round end exhaust the OMC started using in 1981 on the 15hp Evinrude and Johnsons has a seal on the lower end of the exhaust leg? I am not ordering anything till I get some advice back from the y'all. Thanks for the help.