Bought a new Tahoe

USS MINNOW

Seaman
Hello from South Georgia. I'm new to the forum but it seems every time I look for a boat/boating answer, I end up here reading someone's thread.

I just traded, (sorta), my Tahoe Q5 for a Q7. It's a new 2011.

Took it out the 1st time yesterday and it did well as I was going through the normal break-in process. Had some trouble at the end of my day but took the boat back to the dealer for repairs and had to leave it. Oh well, still love the boat.

I've learned some valuable info here and hope to continue to do so. Very interested in doing more research on smart tabs.

Dawg'sLife93

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bought a new Tahoe

Hey, I know where Chula is! LOL. I got hit by a north bound tire, while I was heading south to ABAC @ exit 69. I always head to Moultrie every spring and fall. Looking forward to this falls meet already! LOL

Welcome and congrats on the Q7. I think they are a nice boat.

spdracr39

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new boat !! I love my Q7 !! Be sure to visit the Tahoe owners section !!

USS MINNOW

Seaman

What issues did you have?
After about 3 hrs of flawless running, it began to overheat. One of the hoses ad come loose, unbeknownst to me at the time. I have it back now, cleaned, repaired and ready.

USS MINNOW

Seaman

Hey, I know where Chula is! LOL. I got hit by a north bound tire, while I was heading south to ABAC @ exit 69. I always head to Moultrie every spring and fall. Looking forward to this falls meet already! LOL

Welcome and congrats on the Q7. I think they are a nice boat.
Thanks and what takes you to Moultrie from the beautiful mountains? Cars?

littlerayray

Lieutenant

smart tabs are a waste of money on a tahoe due to the rounded stern they simply do not work