How to take a cap off a bass boat?

minimax271

Cadet
I have an astroglass 178v bass boat and i need to replace the stringers. To do this I've been told the easiest way is to remove the cap of the boat and everything would be more accessible. The only thing is that it looks like the engine is attached to the cap and i can't lift the engine off of the cap to take it off. Any ideas on what to do?

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: How to take a cap off a bass boat?

Minimax,

Glad you found us. You need to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. It's best to keep all of your posts in one thread and ask all your questions concerning your project there. Helps the members follow along and not have to go to multiple posts to see/know what you are doing. I posted on your other thread about removing your motor.

minimax271

Cadet
Re: How to take a cap off a bass boat?

Minimax,

Glad you found us. You need to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum. It's best to keep all of your posts in one thread and ask all your questions concerning your project there. Helps the members follow along and not have to go to multiple posts to see/know what you are doing. I posted on your other thread about removing your motor.
Thanks. sorry.