1998 Sea Ray 4.3L circulating pump or bellows leak?

Norcal Big Fish

Recruit
Greetings from northern California...

Re:1998 Sea Ray 4.3 L LH 190 HP Thunderbolt engine serial # OL039790 with low hours used on fresh water lake only. I recently replaced alternator, batteries on a dual switch and did my yearly maintenance before putting into water. She was running beautiful at the house using garden hose. No problems after careful inspecton and review. At launch I went to turn power on I heard water dripping and the bilge was filling up slowly but consistently. Bilge pump would kick in30-45 minutes? I would not leave in water too long. The OD was in trailer up position. I pulled out on trailer and no leaks around transom plug. I also checked OD bellows. There was a slight dryness in one ring of the larger bellows but the smaller bellows revealed a whole on the bottom via finger fee. Pumped water out and filled with garden hose with no leaks from the hull or plug. DRopped in water again and leak continued. After physical and visual inspection I could see, hear and feel dripping at base of the circulating pump. I think my question is: Is it a dried bellows problem allowing water to drip by the circulating pump or a circulating pump problem or neither? At the house the intake pump was working fine and no water in the bilge? I am fairly handly with tools? Is a DIY?

Many thanks in advance>

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1998 Sea Ray 4.3L circulating pump or bellows leak?

"could see, hear and feel dripping at base of the circulating pump"
circulation pump is on the front of the engine
Various places to leak, shift cable bellows(boot) main bellows,transom area.