where do i start??

lrmckinn

Recruit
ok so I've had this boat around for about 10 or 15 years. I live on the gulf coast and during Katrina the axle and trailer tore off the boat as it was floating around in the yard. Since then, it has kinda just sat and not been messed with. I have decided to attempt to fix it up and I just don't know where to start, what to use, or how much it is going to cost. I am knew to this website and I just wanted to see if anyone had any guidance for me?

and I cant figure out how to put the pictures on here so if someone would like to explain that id appreciate it haha.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: where do i start??

iBoatsWelcom.jpg

Best way to post pics is to open a FREE Photobucket Account...Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
Upload your pics then use the IMG Code to copy and paste your pics directly into your iBoats posts.
Costs of your restoration all depends on what all needs to be done, what kind of boat she is, how big she is, etc. etc....
Pics will tell the tale...;)

WelcomeAboard2-1.jpg

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Re: where do i start??

Hi and welcome...
Your pics are not coming through...
Keep this tab open, then open a second tab and go to your Photobucket account...
Move your cursor over your picture and click it...
It should become full size and a list of choices will be next to it...
Move your cursor to the 5th one down, says "IMG"...
Click it and it will momentarily turn yellow and say "Copied"...
Come back to your Iboats.com "Tab"
In the lower right hand side, just outside of the reply box, there are 3 choices, click on "Go Advanced"
Place the cursor in the reply box and right click your mouse...
The choices will come up...choose "Paste"...
Then in the lower right hand side, click on "Preview Post"...that will show you what you have written and what the pictures will look like...
When you are happy with your reply, click on "Submit Reply"...
Done...:)