Q7i ski locker pad?

BiggerDee

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Before I bought my 2011 Q7SSi, I test drove an identical 2010 Q7i at a local dealer. The ski locker had a black padded/non-skid ski locker pad, rectangular, with rounded corners. I thought that it was a great idea, and knew that I'd pick one up when I got my boat. I still haven't found one for the locker. Does anyone have one, or something similar, that they can tell me where they bought it? This one was probably 1/8 inch thick, perforated, and was obviously a peel and stick thing. Any advice, information would be greatly appreciated!

revkev6

Seaman
Re: Q7i ski locker pad?

have you asked the tahoe dealer?? I would imagine they would be able to get one for you??

BiggerDee

Petty Officer 3rd Class

have you asked the tahoe dealer?? I would imagine they would be able to get one for you??

No, although they may be able to track something down, I'm sure that it would be 5 times higher than the aftermarket one would be.

benton0714

Recruit

i have utilized matting for anti-fatigue for this type of install
search anti-fatigue matting, self draining on grainger.com
hope this helps. will figure out attaching images later as this is my first post.

Attachments

• mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer

I went to Lowes and bought the anti-fatigue pad. It works great and lets the water flow below it.

BoatDrinksQ5

Petty Officer 1st Class

You guys have any photos of this setup? I'm intrigued how it turns out.

Get funky after a while?

BiggerDee

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I've seen those, and contemplated using it, but the pad that was in the boat that I test drove was a softer foam (yet still tough) and was self-adhesive, so it was stuck in place. It may have been something else, but it looked exactly like something custom made as a ski locker pad. I don't see a lot of talk about these, so they must pretty much come standard in other boats. They may have bought it from another manufacturer. I may just buy a pre-cut sheet of SeaDek material and use it.

BiggerDee

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Good search. I don't know why I had forgotten about GLS, I've even ordered from them before.