1962 cutter restoration help

Shute

Recruit
Hello I am 24, and this is my first boat I picked up last weekend. A guy at my dads work gave it to us for free so at the the time I didn't think much of it. The first thing we need to fix is somehow the guy managed to rica shay a bullet in the front left of the hall. I bought a 3m resin kit but from reading forums this is going to be more what I thought. Also the interior is pretty beat I don't not know if I can put the marine grade plywood over what is currently there or if I need to rip out what is currently there. He did give us a tote with new steering cable and assembly the front and back lights. I am missing a windshield which seems like is going to be a real problem to find and a steering wheel which looks easy to get. I also received a Johnson 35hp super sea horse which he said last he knew needed a tune up. If anyone can take a look at what I have here and give me an idea of how to go about any of these things it would be appreciated. I am on a tight budget being a college student but I also want things to be done somewhat right so that I'm not running into problems down the road here are some pictures.....the only pictures I can find of this boat are the original brochure photo so it makes it hard to know what I have here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg