Magic Tilt trailer parts

ssobol

Chief Petty Officer
As has appeared previously in this forum, I am repairing the brakes on my MagicTilt trailer. I have some questions.

Apparently MagicTilt uses UFP parts and assemblies for their trailers. I have pretty much determined that the calipers are UFP DB-35. I am now looking at replacing the rotors.

In the MagicTilt parts catalog, they only list the rotors and hubs as one assembly. (There are hubs and drums, and rotors and hubs). In the UFP DB-35 manual available from the MagicTilt mention that some of the parts are the same as used on 1997-2000 Kia Sephia cars. Looking at some auto part websites I can get just the rotors for the Kia separately from the hubs.

Since my trailer was built in 2007 or 2008, I was wondering if anyone knows if a) the hubs and rotors are actually separate parts, and b) does the specification of the Kia parts still apply?

Replacing just the rotor will be easier and less expensive than the whole hub. However, looking at a bunch of trailer parts websites only shows these parts available as a hub assembly, not separate parts.

Right now I don't have access to my trailer and I want to get as many of the parts together ahead of time so I can repair the brakes more or less in one go.

Thanks.