Looking for a someone to boat to Catalina

Godfirst

Petty Officer 1st Class
Live in Redlands Inland Empire looking to go to catalina island in May sometime anybody interested? Saftey reasons I like to leave out of San Pedro Alamitos bay launch area open to other launch areas, just a early morning crossing on a good weather weekend plan on mooring for a couple of days in Two Harbors been there once before slow crossing and some rest and relaxation have a 24ft cabin crusier give me day and times best or pm me.
Take care

azakaria

Recruit
Re: Looking for a someone to boat to Catalina

Live in Redlands Inland Empire looking to go to catalina island in May sometime anybody interested? Saftey reasons I like to leave out of San Pedro Alamitos bay launch area open to other launch areas, just a early morning crossing on a good weather weekend plan on mooring for a couple of days in Two Harbors been there once before slow crossing and some rest and relaxation have a 24ft cabin crusier give me day and times best or pm me.
Take care

I am planning my first trip to the island on the weekend of 5/18. I have a 27" cabin cruiser and would like to stay overnight at least. It would be great to have someone else to boat with for safety as well.

Godfirst

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Looking for a someone to boat to Catalina

Hi Azakaria,

That sounds cool why don't you send me a pm your phone number and we can discuss the voyage more in detail. Just if you didn't know pm is a private message.

Take care
Duane