Chris Craft Concept 21 walk through windshield centre section

Hi to all, my first post so here goes.

I have been searching for the centre walk through section for my Chris Craft Ultra 21 Cuddy which is missing.

My first boat and the part of the screen was not there when I bought it. Not a huge deal I thought, how wrong and stupid was I! Did not appreciate how hard it is to get some parts and how expensive, especially here in the UK, I am learning fast.

She is a 97 boat and screen was manufactured by Aldon(tagged vision2000), who have since been taken over by Taylor Made, have looked into getting a replacement centre section made, have not been able to find anyone in the UK and had a price of $1,000 from someone who said they could manufacture one in the States which is out of my range.

Understand shipping an issue but have looked into this and have estimated cost at around $60 from the US via USPS Priority Mail International.

Would love to get her back as she should be so need the centre walk through section, hinges and the windshield support which is curved for the cuddy not straight like the bow rider.

I know this is a big ask and hope someone out there can help:joyous:

Hopefully given enough information and thanks for any help or advice you can give.