Military Johnson 35HP Info Needed!

mckee1970

Recruit
I recently bought a McKee craft 14 ft boat with what i believe to be a 35HP military Johnson. Model number AML35CI serial number 02957749CP4. I would really like to find info on this engine. I want to buy a service/ repair manual but I don't know if this model military is covered. So I'm hoping you boat guys can help a newbie out. Also what model is it equivalent to so I can buy parts for it. I mean right now I need a fuel pump rebuild kit. I wanna know more about the carb primer and the plunger operations next to it. What it does, how it functions,what position it should be ran in. The engine runs decent just want some info on it. I really appreciate any info in advance.

boobie

Supreme Mariner
Re: Military Johnson 35HP Info Needed!

Try calling BRP Customer Service at 1-262-884-5993 and maybe you'll get some info. Give them those numbers you have.

Bosunsmate

Admiral

Can you post a photo?
Military might mean camo paint job and thats it

mckee1970

Recruit

not quite sure if those are gonna show up. i believe its a military due to it having what i think is the dewatering system, minus the important air box. like i said not a lot of info to be found on this engine for some reason.

photo-1.jpg
photo-2.jpg
photo-3.jpg

hidef

Lieutenant

It is a 1991 long shaft. I would think that the manual for a E35RLEIC would work.

mckee1970

Recruit

Ok thanks ill still call the number listed and dig up more info. I really appreciate your help. Thank you