Kid Rock 4-6-13

Alwhite00

Master Chief Petty Officer
Went & saw Kid Rock at the Dow event center in Saginaw Mi 4/6/13 - My buddy is cousins with the keyboard player & got us great tickets - Third time we have seen him. I am sure it is not everyones cup of tea but the beer was ice cold and he puts on a hell of a show.

Here is a short vid.

LK

Kid Rock Dow 04/06/13 - YouTube

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Kid Rock 4-6-13

been to see him a couple times. does do a great show.

KD4UPL

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Kid Rock is about the only musician to come along in the last 15 or so years that I like. I've seen him live once. It was a great show. Just about everyone there was in their 40s or 50s I think. There weren't many young punks.
The guy's got a lot more talent than you might think. He can play everything.

sam60

Captain

I was at the Dr's office yesterday reading a local club scene publication (only thing to read) and seen that he is coming to Vegas. I considered going for a few minutes,.... I'm not young or old, but like his music. I'll probably pass and watch a youtube video instead.

Chef Shawn

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Saw him the night before you 4.5.13 in Grand Rapids (Van Andel). Great show, he played for almost 3.5 hours! If you have the chance, check him out, he also lowered almost all ticket prices for the rest of this tour to $20, he's pissed off about the ticket pricing thing.