website of my my Promaster project from beginning to end

rjarreau

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Ok here is the site, I used Webshots to do it since it is free. There are more than what is shown on the page , I think there is 60 or so total. I just do not see a next page button so click on any photo on the page and use the forward or back arrow to see them all !!! I hope you like it !!! Here is the link!!!<br /><br /> http://community.webshots.com/user/reeltime123

bubbakat

Captain
Re: website of my my Promaster project from beginning to end

Now that is a fishing boat. Good looking rig

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Pretty sweet.... :cool:

crimsonlord

Recruit

Originally posted by rjarreau:<br /> Ok here is the site, I used Webshots to do it since it is free. There are more than what is shown on the page , I think there is 60 or so total. I just do not see a next page button so click on any photo on the page and use the forward or back arrow to see them all !!! I hope you like it !!! Here is the link!!!<br /><br /> http://community.webshots.com/user/reeltime123

crimsonlord

Recruit

Hi...<br /><br /> Have basically the same rig... How do you drain the baittank/livewell?<br /><br />Thanx<br /><br />-=Fred=-

D

DJ

Nice job.<br /><br />I also had an almost identical rig made by Palm Beach (185 Baydancer). There are allot makers that make that almost identical hull. Mine never had carpet though. I can't understand why anyone would want it in a rig like that.<br /><br />This is what mine looked like. I had a 140 Suzuki on it.<br /><br /> http://boats.iboats.com/palm_beach/center_console_boats--1007/55259-ad.html

ShawnQ

Chief Petty Officer

RJarreau,<br /><br />First of all...you boat looks AWESOME!<br /><br />I saw that you posted on my thread a while back about Durabak and adding a splatter to the top of it. Basically, the durabak has faded and I'm a bit unhappy with the look.<br /><br />I'm either going to re-coat it with UV protected Durabak (which I didn't use the first time, dealer never told me it was available), or I'm going to gel-coat/webb the inside.<br /><br />I'm looking for an approximate cost for the gel coat/webbing materials you used. My boat is 19', similar size/layout.<br /><br />I'd also like to know what all it took to get it done. My boat is 'prepped' already, just needs to be coated. I may add in a small storage box, but that won't be a big deal.<br /><br />Thanks in advance!<br /><br />Shawn<br />S_Queeney@hotmail.com

f_inscreenname

Commander

Very cool!<br /> I did the same thing before I got into this web thing with a photo album. Then last winter I built a website because somehow I became the guy everyone came to that had my kind of boat and most felt compelled to give me what little information they had. After a couple years of that I had information piled up all over the place. Now that the site is done (except for updates) it is really nice to have it all in one place so everyone can enjoy it. <br />Again great job. Cant wait until I see the pictures of it on the water.