The "Rock".......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yep, Jeb's on the pole, QC. Sounds like he broke the track record qualifying. Unfortunately, he's going backwards at the moment...... When Jeff retires, Jeb might have to be the man!

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: The "Rock".......

Man, I thought Joey would win that with the newer tires on that last restart, but he blew it. Congrats to Kyle Larson, he drove a great race.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just watched the Hornaday interview, and he says he didn't mean to put Wallace in the fence ....... wanna' buy a bridge? :facepalm:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

No doubt Joey blew the start. I thought he was going to win too when the yellow came out. Larson did exactly what he had to do at the restart. The kid held off the Cup guy, who is also a kid.

I agree with one thing Hornaday said, he called himself an idiot(or something to that effect) for dumpin' Wallace, Although, he denied he did it on purpose. He didn't know if Wallace let off the gas or what was going on...:rolleyes: Heck, Hornaday sized Wallace for quite awhile before he put him in the wall. Everyone calling the race thought it was obvious, because it was, even Mikey..........