73 Sea Nymph Commander

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
I have been looking at everyone elses photos of their project boats so here is a go at posting mine.<br />It is a 1973 Sea Nymph 18'6'' with a V/P AQ170 i/o and 280 leg.<br />Hull is glass and all sound with all ply topsides. I found the boat in a dealers yard where it had been standing for 3 years after being reposessed by the dealer. I am in the process of building a new cabin and a refit of the hull.<br />The motor turned over by hand at initial inspection but took a couple of days of de-bugging to get it running (sweet as). Luckily my SELOCS manual arrived from US on that weekend. They are are great publication, worth their weight in gold. <br />Hope it works :) <br />Regards<br /><br />Peter

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 73 Sea Nymph Commander

:( <br />Sorry folks it didnt work. I think I need to find a site that is easier to share from.<br /><br />I can email direct if needed.<br /><br />Peter

outonbizniz2

Seaman

Peter. It didn't work because your link was to your picture inbox. I would have to be you and know your username and logon. (You can see them but we can't). Try right-clicking one of the pictures you want to post on the imagestation site, then click properties and copy the entire 'Address:'<br />Then copy that into the IMAGE feature when posting here. You'll have to do it for each image..but you'll get them here.<br /><br />Hope that helps. Good Luck.

gewf631

Chief Petty Officer

Peter, <br /> I think you need to use the IMAGE link below, not the URL link.<br /><br /> I cut and pasted your URL, but I get a message that the image is temporarily unavailable. Maybe you're still working on it.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Ed<br />Thanks for your patience.<br />I have tried the Image tab but still no joy. I might leave it till later in the day and try again.<br />Got some other things I need to deal with at present.<br /><br />Peter

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Ed,<br />This is annoying me now.<br />I just went back to the post with the link to Sony imagestation which opened up directly into the thumbnails again. That is what happened yesterday with all the pictures visible yet I was not logged onto the site as a user.<br /><br />Peter

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Peterf, I have had that same problem with those types of sites. I ended up finding something that works.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Jasonj<br />Thanks for the reply.<br />I was quite taken with the amount of work that you had put into your project and with the assistance that you have given to others.<br />Looks to me as if I will have to set up a webpage also in order to share my project. It was just something I was trying to avoid as it is any area that Im not familiar with at all. I could have used my son's skills in setting up a page but he is currently working in London and that brings in a whole lot of new problems with our time zones being 13 hours apart at present. I am about 18 hours ahead of you guys at present also. Friday 27th 08:30 am here at present.<br />Regards<br />Peter :)