Libation advice...

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class
I like to drink rum on occasion, and came across a new flavour. I usually drink Cruzan Single Barrell,but yesterday I came across the same brand but it is pineapple flavoured. I like the Single Barrell because it is smoother than what everyone else around here drinks.

I know that coconut rum mixed with orange juice and a dash of Galiano is good, but I was wondering if the pineapple would also be good with orange juice? Or would it go better with something else?

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: Libation advice...

I like to drink rum on occasion, and came across a new flavour. I usually drink Cruzan Single Barrell,but yesterday I came across the same brand but it is pineapple flavoured. I like the Single Barrell because it is smoother than what everyone else around here drinks.

I know that coconut rum mixed with orange juice and a dash of Galiano is good, but I was wondering if the pineapple would also be good with orange juice? Or would it go better with something else?

5 alive, OJ ETC
Thats a real tropical treat, mix in some coconut rum as well, MMMMM

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Rum... No advice on it but if it's libation you seek... Crown Royal SR out of the freezer in a frozen glass with a good fuerte stogie.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Light rum needs to be served with fresh lime juice. . .neat. Flavored spirits often cover up poor flavor to begin with.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander

i like coconut rum with cranberry juice, much better tasting then it sounds. I think the pineapple might be good that way as well.

I prefer straight whiskey to rum myself. single malt scotch has been gaining ground as my new favorite as well. LOL

salty87

Commander

Libation Advice...

drink early, drink often! lol

i hafta agree with JB.

bekosh

Lieutenant

Or if you prefer umbrellas in your libations...:cool:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

I prefer straight whiskey to rum myself. single malt scotch has been gaining ground as my new favorite as well. LOL

Amen to that, some Glenlivit single malt.