Looking for interior photos of a late model 18' Holiday

and2ram

Seaman
I sold my 18' SuperSportser because it was a little hefty pulling around and because I didn't want to deal with a sterndrive any more. I've always like the Holiday, I love the fact it has a closed bow and more space behind the helm seat. I have a line on a late 80's Holiday with an outboard that appears to be in great shape. Unfortunately there's no interior pictures and while I believe it's in good shape (original owner, garage stored), I'm looking for some pictures of the general layout. There's plenty of pics of older models but the late model Holiday's were quite a bit different I believe. Google hasn't been helpful, anyone have some pictures of the interior and dash?

The owners of the boat I'm looking at are quite elderly so getting more pictures from them might be difficult.

Thanks!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Looking for interior photos of a late model 18' Holiday

Just be careful with later models of the Holiday. They turned into glass. :eek::eek:

and2ram

Seaman
Re: Looking for interior photos of a late model 18' Holiday

Thanks guys. I'm looking at a 1989, so it is aluminum (confirmed via pictures of the hull). Starcraft turned the Holdiay from a sunsport fish and ski type boat to a more utilitarian fishing boat in the late 80's, though I'm not exactly sure on the date. I think the '89 only had two helm seats and a vinyl floor with open rod lockers on the side.