When kenmyfam finishes the bar, his next trip should be...

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Re: When kenmyfam finishes the bar, his next trip should be...

i vote for option 4 with a fully stocked bar

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

rayray, you're absolutely right. We should be patient and give ken 30 days or so to get things workin' smoothly...you know...the vendor deliveries for beverages, food, supplies, etc. Then, on his way back, he can make a quick stop for that...what was it?...Chinese stuff?

Yeppers...I think I'm really gonna enjoy your new project, kenmyfam!:kiss:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

You guys are all hilarious !!!! :D
The Chinese stuff is still here. Feel free to help yourself !!!!!
You are all welcome to come over for the opening weekend however I will be here for that !!!!
No trips currently planned with the Korean situation right now. We are staying clear even though the South Korean tool shops are offering great prices at the moment. I wonder why !!!! :facepalm:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Curious, just Gotta ask, if after X amount of trips overseas, and your entitled to a duty free 40 pounder each trip, what kinda stock you got hiden in the back room?????????????????

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Curious, just Gotta ask, if after X amount of trips overseas, and your entitled to a duty free 40 pounder each trip, what kinda stock you got hidden in the back room?????????????????
Usually bring 2 back as I fly into the US. Get one from wherever I am and another one at the duty free just before I cross back into Canada. Declare them both at Canadian border but never been hit with paying duty on the 2nd one.
Fairly big stock at the Kenmyfam home............that was until you lot last showed up !!!!:facepalm: