Rosswell Area 52 wake tower

1979 Quartermasters

Chief Petty Officer
Good morning people;

Well, I finally dug my trailer out of the snow bank and in the shop to thaw out. Then I got my wheel bearings cleaned, repacked and back on, wheels back on, and the axles moved back 6". Next I put the boat back on the trailer so I could drag it out side to finish mounting the tower. I needed to stand it up to locate the front mounts. Having done that, back in the shop to bolt them on.

IMG_0391.jpg IMG_03701.jpg IMG_03791.jpg IMG_04181.jpg IMG_04221.jpg

The front mounts are not bolted down in those pictures.

It looks really tall and bulky. I'm not sure if I like it. Maybe it won't look so big once the boat is in the water. As you can see, it's going to be a while by the amount of snow in that picture. That was last week.

Ken

Cldwell

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Rosswell Area 52 wake tower

Looks good, it does look really tall. It was 85 here today so it won't be long I will be on the water. Looks like it might be a while for you.

1979 Quartermasters

Chief Petty Officer

i was wondering if you could measure yours from floor to the crossbar. Ours is 88 inches. I think it needs wakeboards, some speakers etc to fill in some of that space. Staying below freezing for a few more days, then it's supposed to warm up...

Ken

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer

I would take a break and go ride sled for a few hours.

Zerbel04

Seaman

Looks great Quarter! Guessing when you get some gear on the tower and put er on the water it won't look so tall. Could be a bit taller because the front legs are mounted to the deck rather than a side mount. Looks fine IMO.

I'm putting same tower on in a few weeks.