Junction Box Cover Decal

Trackbolt

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I am well into the restoration of my father's 1958 Alumacraft Deep C and the '58 Evinrude Bigtwin 35 (25936) that moved it along. I want to re decal the electric starting junction box but have no luck in finding off the shelf decals for this. My old box cover decals were non existant by the time I started this project and I would have somone than cam make them. A photo would be great and the relative size of the letters would be helpful. Hopefully someone has already been through this.

Thanks

Tony Mig.

Trackbolt

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Junction Box Cover Decal

Thanks Chris,

Guess I did not look as hard as I should have. Only did a couple of searches before I gave up.

Tony

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Re: Junction Box Cover Decal

I needed a decal for an old 70's era Johnson Control box and did find a few places to buy them. However, I also needed a new boat spec plate for the 1976 Tom Boy boat I'm presently refurbishing where that control box also goes to. The spec plate on that boat was so old and faded that it was barely readable anymore. So I made both plates usual two programs on my computer. First I used Visio Pro to do the true design layouts for both plates (it makes an absolute one to one size print) and then transferred them to CorelDraw 13 to make sure they would transfer to the sublimation printing process correctly. Since most decal trophy shops around my area use direct outputs from CorelDraw, I just took my designs to them via a thumb drive to have them printed. The both will be printed on actual metal plates to install on the boat again. So there are options to reproduce things like that if you don’t find them...