NASCAR - Fontana

QC

Supreme Mariner
Guess where I'm havin' my morning coffee ;)

64osby

Admiral
Re: NASCAR - Fontana

Ahhhh I'll bite.

County Jail

Your favorite beauty salon

Mexico

Canada

Daytona, Phoenix, Bristol... I give up:rolleyes:

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

Guess where I'm havin' my morning coffee ;)

Dang, we got invited to stay with friends in turn 3 front row, but we've been at mammoth all week and the Admiral ended up with 3 small chip fractures on the outside of her vertebrae. Nothing too serious, but were taking her in for a c t scan today. Have an awesome time!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Do we have an eye witness race reporter?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Infield between 1 and 2. On the roof. Yeah baby. 55 and 15 are flyin'!

QC

Supreme Mariner

We absolutely love the infield. Can't get enough of it. Curious where else might have as big an infield camping experience. Despite what you might think about CA, RVs are HUGE here and this track is almost 100% full other than the large garage area. Where else like that? I wanna get me some more infield!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

We absolutely love the infield. Can't get enough of it. Curious where else might have as big an infield camping experience. Despite what you might think about CA, RVs are HUGE here and this track is almost 100% full other than the large garage area. Where else like that? I wanna get me some more infield!!!

Road America in Elkhart Lake WI is a 4 mile road course, much of which is open to cars, trucks, motorhomes, etc.

Nationwide race will be there on June 20-22. 2013.

sam60

Captain

Infield between 1 and 2. On the roof. Yeah baby. 55 and 15 are flyin'!

They just showed the aerial view for the Nationwide coverage and it looks like you are having fun. :lol:

bassman284

Commander

Road America is my favorite track. Started going there in 1983 for the Cart/Trans Am weekend. A few years later we added the Brian Redmond Challenge. I love that place. We always locate at Turn 14 but at various times over the years I've been around the whole track.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Nationwide race down, followed by a shower. Seven year old kid directing traffic for the community showers. Priceless!! :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Road America is my favorite track. Started going there in 1983 for the Cart/Trans Am weekend. A few years later we added the Brian Redmond Challenge. I love that place. We always locate at Turn 14 but at various times over the years I've been around the whole track.

We usually end up at 5-6.

So, QC, bring the motorhome on up.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I guess I should have just said I was just jealous and QC can eat my shorts...

Sorry if you took my sarcasm the wrong way

QC

Supreme Mariner

Nah, I'm cool. Just felt like I jilted a lover :eek: Mine's here so I was confused ...

64osby

Admiral

If you're still there, can you get all the RV's around you to spell out iboats. :D

Don S

If shrub wins today too, I will hold you personally responsible for it since he doesn't do that when you aren't there. 12 to go..

GA_Boater

If shrub wins today too, I will hold you personally responsible for it since he doesn't do that when you aren't there. 12 to go..

It's your fault, QC. What a finish.