PAGING ROLMOPS!!

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
Hey mops, check out this link ....<br /><br /> free ride to Ebay <br /><br />one set of 1959 vintage dual controls, and the guy is up in your neck of the woods!<br /><br />
5c_1.JPG
<br /><br />yeah, I know Im a great guy!<br /><br /> :rolleyes: :p :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: PAGING ROLMOPS!!

Hello Ray.<br />You found me.Thanks for thinking about me<br />Of course with my luck I just bought an additional single remote.<br />But what the hell. I'll bid on it and see what happens.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

You are welcome Mops, Ive been checking for a dual control every time I hit eBay, just a habit I got into when I found out you were hunting down a controller too, this one is perfect for your fifties rig.<br /><br /> :cool:

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Oh well,I lost it.Anyways I'll keep on looking.Thanks again Ray.

Link

Rear Admiral

Whoa GUYS I may have one out in the shed.. its I think a old Johnnyrude with daul controls.. want that I should take a pic of it.. when I got it many many years ago it was in the orignal box with instructions.. dont expect it to in the box now but if its what you can use rolmops <br />(for personal use, not resale) its yours for actual S&H from the post office..<br /><br />Let me know guys<br /><br />Link

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Hello Link.<br />Yes I would like that very much.<br />Thank you,Rolmops.

Link

Rear Admiral

Glad you answered when ya did... no lights in the shed :( Have to run right now to get out to harbor frieght.<br /><br />Sorry, it's not a Johnnyrude... but the mouse eaten owners manual says <br />NW COMPASS LINE (R)<br />Remote Control Box<br /><br />Looks about like the ones CR took pics of and even has the cable hook up peices...<br /><br />Going out into the shed is like Christmas morning as a kid :) <br /><br />Anyway send me a quick email and I will takes pics tonight after work and find out if this is something you can use..<br /><br />linkjackman1@msn.com<br /><br />Put control box or iboats in the subject line so I will not delete it... <br /><br />Back to work.... yea running out to Habor Freight is part of my job description... gota love this job :D :D :D <br /><br />Link