New Member - A couple of Questions

stoneSWH

Cadet
I did not find a way to add a signature block. Did I miss it, or is it a permission allowed according to membership posts or moderator review?

If I am allowed a signature block, can I include a link to a 501 c3 (non-profit) website (I'm the president) which is primarily concerned with Artificial Reef Building? The site is ecreef.org.

Thanks!

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: New Member - A couple of Questions

Welcome to iboats.

You may have to have 5 posts before you can modify your signature, I thought it was 3, might give a try now since you have 4.

As far as your signature, our rules do not allow for advertising in your signature. Below is from the forum rules:

7. Username, avatar or signature shall not contain business names, website links or personal info. Links to boating related educational material may be allowed. Do not post your personal contact information such as email address, home address, home phone numbers, etc. on the forums.

stoneSWH

Cadet

Welcome to iboats.

You may have to have 5 posts before you can modify your signature, I thought it was 3, might give a try now since you have 4.

As far as your signature, our rules do not allow for advertising in your signature. Below is from the forum rules:

7. Username, avatar or signature shall not contain business names, website links or personal info. Links to boating related educational material may be allowed. Do not post your personal contact information such as email address, home address, home phone numbers, etc. on the forums.

Roger Wilco.

Stone

stoneSWH

Cadet

Now I have 5 posts. Let's see if I have a signature.

aspeck

Staff member

And you have a signature!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Welcome to iboats, Stone. Looks like we're neighbors!