one of those days

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
It looks like today is starting off with a bang, to start with I have to go over the the VA and sit around awhile and see what a DR has to say about some pains I have been having for close to a years now. I loaned my cell phone to my DIL so she could use it on a trip to Chicago and it lasted her 24 hours before it got lost so not I have to pick up a new one, and I haven't made it out of the house yet. The good news is I may stop by the slip awhile its going to be nice out today. :D

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Re: one of those days

The hardest part was sorting through phones, I tend to like them plain and simple its a phone after all and they just don't have a lot to chose from, you open it up and make a call and close it, I don't like the newer ones with the buttons on the front , I have had to many butt dials. I don't run apps and I have a desk top and a lap top if I wanna use a computer. I wouldn't even keep a cell phone if it wasn't at the wife's request :D their just aint that many people I want to talk to.

jimbo_jwc

Ship Happens

I like the part about stopping by the slip with multitasking / stopping at drive thru calling your cell and you know it aint lost in yard to hear but boats come to mind .

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I was able to stop by the slip and get in a short hour ride with the wife, that sort of smoothed the afternoon out.