1979 Procraft

bartborchardt

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a cousin that is selling me his 1979 16' Procraft. It has a new trolling motor, depth finder, and a 65 Merc. He says it needs some work so I don't know what is involved yet. Does anyone know anything about this boat? Price is $300 I have never seen it but I'm sure Polyester Resign was used to build the boat. :rolleyes:

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1979 Procraft

hey plugger, I would love to come down and check that boat out for ya myself, I havent had Mr C's chicken taters in so long I cant stand it - and man do I want to have a Sun Drop! (if you never had sun drop, you dont know what a good drink is!)<br /><br />ask him if the motor is basically good, but it sure sounds like a good project boat, troller motor and depthfinder are worth 300

G DANE

Commander

Sounds like a real good deal to mee, even if its a part motor.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

What does the G stand for G Dane? I assume that Dane refers to your nationality as you are from Denmark. You type excellent colloquial American english.

bartborchardt

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ah Yes, Mr. C's Chicken. Nothing like a good ole' SunDrop to wash it down. It's definately the drink around here. I will be giving my cousin a call this weekend.