98 Yamaha GP760 Hull needed

helimech2003

Seaman Apprentice
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this so if not I'm sorry, and mods please move to the proper place.

I'm in need of a hull for a 98 yamaha GP760. I let my son in law take the ski out and, he promised he woulden't crash it but, 10 minutes later i get a call that he ran it into a dock.:mad-new: The hull is cracked across the front, right through the storage bin. It also shows damage at the front of the starboard gunwhale. I could fix the damage on the front but, the gunwhale would be difficult so, I thought if anyone has a good hull laying around I can just transfer all my parts into it.

I know it's an older ski but it runs like a top and is in good shape, or it was.........

smclear

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 98 Yamaha GP760 Hull needed

Don't limit yourself. I had a '97 GP760 and my brother had a '98. They were the exact same hull. Also, the 1200's of those model years were the same hull. Look in the bottom of your '98 and you'll see unused motor mounts that were meant for the 1200 engine. '97 had better graphics in my opinion.

CJ River Rider

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 98 Yamaha GP760 Hull needed

Would you be interested in a 97 GP1200? Same hull as your but red seats and hatch. Might be too much to ship halfway across the country?