question of my new boat Glasstream 17v

end-o

Recruit
Hey guys!

I live in Finland, and I am sorry my started writing errors.

I bought Glasstream 17v model name of the boat, and I wonder if its the right model for only 17 years? Since Finland is never officially imported into these boats.
And this seems to be the only one in Finland. Machine yamaha 70hp 2-stroke. year of manufacture 1989 boat and motor maybe?!

If someone could tell me the facts about the boat. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Dry weight? sufficient power for 4 people? pluss and minus?

and in this picture
glasstream 17v.jpg

Thank you so much guys

southkogs

Staff member
Re: question of my new boat Glasstream 17v

Hello end-o and Welcome aboard!

On the back of your boat, on the transom just below the rub rail there should be a number pressed into the fiberglass. That number is the HIN number and will tell you the manufacturer. There should also be a capacity plate up near the helm that has some information on it as well.

Trailer looks like it doesn't quite fit the boat - make sure your keel is supported well.

That boat will hold 4 people, but it's really designed for 2 to go out fishing in.

end-o

Recruit

Thank so much! I have to watch number! and be connected to the plant.

boatpoker

Seaman Apprentice

end-o here is a link with photos of the HIN number and an explanation of how to read it Whats a HIN

end-o

Recruit

I sent an email Glasstream, but they did not answer me. Does anyone know almost the weight of the boat? What the press at the time, made ​​17 "Glasstream boats?

Thx again!

southkogs

Staff member

Many listings HERE. Looks like it weighed in around 870#'s - not including trailer or motor.

end-o

Recruit

thx! i think that weight was like 1000-1200pounds. But this is better! And once again THX!!