Where can I buy this type of seat?

RiffeShooter

Seaman Apprentice
I have a Bayliner Trophy 2502 and when I go out cruising with the kids and wife and maybe a couple of others I would like to have some more seating. I am thinking of adding a bench type seat that folds up and out of the way on the port and starboard gunwales. Anybody know where I can get something similar to this?

pro-line_26xp_10.jpg

I'm not sure what the heck to call it besides a fold up seat and I have not been able to find them. Also, what are the cushions called that line the railing? Yea, I know, this is my first boat. :lol: I'm definitely not new to boats in general I've been on many many many, just never owned anything other than jet skis... oh yea, and I have a canoe for the pond in my yard...

RiffeShooter

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Where can I buy this type of seat?

Ok, seeing more stuff after "gunwale seat" search, but if anybody has any opinions on a good brand to go with I'm all ears. Thanks!

mwe-maxxowner

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'll bet you could design the seat you wanted, cut out the bottom piece and have an upholstery shop cover it to create the cushion.

RiffeShooter

Seaman Apprentice

Could definitely build a seat but I would want a folding type cuz it would be stowed most of the time. Before I try to design that I figured I would check to see if one is readily available in stainless with padding and ready to go.:thumb:

... by next weekend...:lol:

carribbean soul

Petty Officer 2nd Class

call Brunswick marine and see what they will do.