trip tomarrow

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
I am off on a short trip to see grand child # 10 tomorrow. I haven't been able to do much traveling lately so this is long over due She was born in January. The kids are sure adding up. :D I may have to start a baseball team

sasto

Captain
Re: trip tomarrow

Dang Hawker!! Who would have thought? I just figured you were rich and retired young. But being from "South" West "By God".... so who knows? :confused:

How many children do you have, buddy? I have one myself. Love her to death!

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I have 3 daughters and 8 grand kids by them and the wife has 2 and 2 from them. I really enjoy seeing all of them, how ever two are close by my X wife so its a bit of a headache to. :facepalm: The x wife moved to NC some years ago. Its one of those things it is what it is.

I wish lolol I was sort of forced to retire early, to many years of working in the mines did me in. I do plan on being shot by a jealous husband at age 105 though. Snickers ever one needs a dream.

I see you have heard a bit more about south WV its a complete different world. It has a very colorful history. My mom still lives about 8 miles below the Hatfield home place.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Well I survived and had a good visit This is number 9 and 10 :D. and the day before I left my mom called to say one of my nieces had a baby girl.

resized.JPG

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Well I survived and had a good visit This is number 9 and 10 :D. and the day before I left my mom called to say one of my nieces had a baby girl. All of these kids running around calling me papa is making me feel old.

View attachment 184034