Web sight widened ?

jimbo_jwc

Ship Happens
Did I accidently change a setting on my laptop or are we getting more advertising room?It isn't any larger print /font that my eyes noticed .

toneeees

Administrator
Re: Web sight widened ?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. We haven't changed any settings on the forums that would cause it to be wider.

I'm guessing you accidentally zoomed in a little bit which makes the page looks bigger. Press "CTRL+0" (zero) and it will reset your zoom setting. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Also, if you want bigger print than normal, hit CTRL + if you want smaller print CTRL -

If you are using IE-9, the Ctrl 0 doesn't work, but the Ctrl+ or Ctrl- does.

jimbo_jwc

Ship Happens

Thanks guys I must have zoomed to 150% . I think now I like it better at that size . Lot of web sites have zinc side pop ups . All my others didn't change and I didn't relize zoom was site specific .

toneeees

Administrator

The zoom is site specific. Glad we got it figured out, hey some of us like the bigger pages!

joed

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I do notice that the pages do not automatically size to the screen. I can't remember if they did before. It does not matter though since it is the ads on the right side that are being cut off and not any of the forum.