Heading Out.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Mrs Ken and I are heading off to Costa Rica 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. Heading over to Detroit shortly for the hotel and parking thing. Back on the 12th.
See you all back out here then. :D
Look after the place this time :facepalm: Son will be home with the dogs and cat.

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Heading Out.

Did you leave us the key in the usual place? I'd like to hear how much you saved by going stateside, assuming that's your reason for leaving from there. I hear the water's not as stiff in Costa Rica as is it is around here at this time of year. Enjoy. - Grandad

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Did you leave us the key in the usual place? I'd like to hear how much you saved by going stateside, assuming that's your reason for leaving from there. I hear the water's not as stiff in Costa Rica as is it is around here at this time of year. Enjoy. - Grandad
I'm sure you guys know where everything is by now:facepalm: Going stateside because we are 1 hour (ish) away from Detroit Metro airport and a little over 3 hours from Toronto. By car that is. I fly to Asia regularly for business so I have the Platinum medallion status with Delta as well. That and these are award (free) flights with my accumulated sky miles from the business trips. This is one of the few perks of a lot of overseas travel. That and getting bumped up to business class regularly :)

angus63

Captain

Safe trip! The son and dogs won't bother me, honest! Don't like the cat much.

aspeck

Staff member

MMMM, cat ... makes good stir fry ...

The Rooster

Ensign

MMMM, cat ... makes good stir fry ...

You know, we have 2 beautiful Blue Russian cats, and they read this forum often. I think you just hurt their feelings !!!:lol: Have a safe trip Ken.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Just popped on from Costa Rice. Weather gorgeous, resort beautiful, food amazing.
Hope the house (and the cat) survive till we get home !!!! :facepalm::D

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

Just popped on from Costa Rice. Weather gorgeous, resort beautiful, food amazing.
Hope the house (and the cat) survive till we get home !!!! :facepalm::D
To be entirely honest, I haven't seen the cat lately. - Grandad