bayliner lounge seat

rlamothe

Seaman Apprentice
hey guys,
I'm re-doing the interior of my 87 bayliner capri (project is long since underway, not looking for should I/shouldn't I). I'm replacing the lounge seats and I was looking on ********. They list seats specificly for the Bayliner with attached bases
( http://www.********.com/modperl/pro...Seat-Top-Wise&i=38404&aID=601C1A&merchID=4006) but There is also seats that come with the bases. Some of the reviews for the Wise Bayliner seats have negative reviews about how well they fit.

My question is, considereing I will be replacing the carpet anyway, is there any good reason I cant install a seat that comes with it its own bases, which happen to be less expensive, in a boat the previously had fixed bases for the lounge seats?

Reggie

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: bayliner lounge seat

iboats, in their infinite wisdom blocks 0verton's to stifle the competition.

In this case though, the OP would be "wise" :p to shop iboats since they are way cheaper here Wise Bayliner Replacement Lounge Seats - iboats

Aren't those seat boxes fiberglassed in on Bayliners?

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I have been using the Wise brand of seats for many years and last year I got a new set for my pontoon boat here through iboats and I did run into a problem and Wise handled it at light speed, I will buy my seats from them from now on. Wises customer service is amazing.

oldjeep

Admiral

You can also use the generic Wise seats with the factory bases, you just need to move the factory hardware to the new seats. I did that with the first bayliner we had.

photo8.jpg