Question's Answered family tree

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Its long been known my mother"s side of the family has a fondness for wine..little burbon too..:rolleyes:
Now i believe or we can settle the debate as to who is actually to blame..or accountable.....Maybe though do they have orange's in Norway...:faint2:

Drunk Apes Part of Our Family Tree? : Discovery News

dnews-files-2013-02-chimp-600x433-130220-jpg.jpg

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Re: Question's Answered family tree

Yes it's about 8pm the superbowl is over. Your minding your own business coming home....red light's flash in your mirror and doubt enter's your mind...The officer greet's you and give's you a smile and question... have you had any alcolhic beverages this evening...The reply is no of course not and your wife utter's honey tell him how many orange's youv'e had this evening be honest...:facepalm:

Your response...hey your the family comes from the ape's not mine...:eek:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Question's Answered family tree

Yes it's about 8pm the superbowl is over. Your minding your own business coming home....red light's flash in your mirror and doubt enter's your mind...The officer greet's you and give's you a smile and question... have you had any alcolhic beverages this evening...The reply is no of course not and your wife utter's honey tell him how many orange's youv'e had this evening be honest...:facepalm:

Your response...hey your the family comes from the ape's not mine...:eek:

that should be good for at least a week of restful sleep..................alone on the couch. LOL