Volvo penta parts application chart

Captamb1

Recruit
Hello this is my first post here, I am looking for a Volvo Penta parts application chart. I would like to know which engine /out drives a cretin part number would fit on. Say I was to have Volvo Penta part number 3854130 which is a zinc, I would like to know which out drives use this zink. I have acquired a couple hundred Volvo penta parts and would like to know which engines they would fit. Is there some where I could get this information?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Capt. Cooke

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Volvo penta parts application chart

Nothing I have ever seen. Dealers have an online program that will do that, but that's not much help.

quintonwatts

Seaman Apprentice

Hello this is my first post here, I am looking for a Volvo Penta parts application chart. I would like to know which engine /out drives a cretin part number would fit on. Say I was to have Volvo Penta part number 3854130 which is a zinc, I would like to know which out drives use this zink. I have acquired a couple hundred Volvo penta parts and would like to know which engines they would fit. Is there some where I could get this information?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Capt. Cooke

Try this and put the part number into the search bar top left. Let me know if it helps.

Volvo Penta parts and accessories - MarinePartsEurope.com

John2037

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I work at a Volvo dealer - I'm not always behind the desk but when looking up a part - oh my god the "replaced by" numbers are out of control! Some parts are superseded over and over. Then to link them with the models that use the parts... sounds tiresome! Even with the dealer program, I don't think if you put in a pn# it will punch out a list of engines, I haven't tried that....

BTW I am looking for some parts.....