73 V.I.P. Challenger

lasso

Seaman Apprentice
Just picked up a 1973 VIP Challenger Bowrider. Serial #192562, Model #C18HHIO. It has the 165 hp Mercruiser. Its 18 ft long and has the 165 hp 6yl, inboard.

Could anybody tell me the capacity load or rated speed??

Any and all help is always appreciated.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 73 V.I.P. Challenger

Just picked up a 1973 VIP Challenger Bowrider. Serial #192562, Model #C18HHIO. It has the 165 hp Mercruiser. Its 18 ft long and has the 165 hp 6yl, inboard.

Could anybody tell me the capacity load or rated speed??

Any and all help is always appreciated.

Ayuh,... Donno how much weight she'll carry, but it'll go as Fast as it'll go, 'n No more....

lasso

Seaman Apprentice

Ayuh,... Donno how much weight she'll carry, but it'll go as Fast as it'll go, 'n No more....

That sir, is most definitely correct. I can't even seem to locate another one like it. Interior except the carpet, is not only perfect, but original. There isn't any nicks at all in the gelcoat. Runs like a sewing machine. Carpet and update the seals in the outdrive, shes ready.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That sir, is most definitely correct. I can't even seem to locate another one like it. Interior except the carpet, is not only perfect, but original. There isn't any nicks at all in the gelcoat. Runs like a sewing machine. Carpet and update the seals in the outdrive, shes ready.

Gonna need some pics on this well preserved ride!