apology's

lifeboat

Seaman Apprentice
just to say I'm sorry I made a misstake in posting on an old thread. Been a long time sence I needed all of your help. Guess I just foregot the way it all is done. Not to mention that we must ALWAYS follow the rules. they are in place to help us. Thanks for reminding me. LifeBoat

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: apology's

Happens all the time and you weren't the first one.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

I've been on here a BUNCH and I inadvertently do it some times. Start your own thread and we'll be happy to assist.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

just to say I'm sorry I made a misstake in posting on an old thread. Been a long time sence I needed all of your help. Guess I just foregot the way it all is done. Not to mention that we must ALWAYS follow the rules. they are in place to help us. Thanks for reminding me. LifeBoat

Duders .. what are you sorry for ? .. post away man. If your busted for bringing an old thread then .. well..the thread gets closed ( just like it should be ) .. not your fault man..

Happens all the time and you weren't the first one.

Yup .. just like some members just like to post something just to post.. getting kinda tired of that crap myself.

I've been on here a BUNCH and I inadvertently do it some times. Start your own thread and we'll be happy to assist.

Yes you have .. :D

Hey LB. .. post and Thread anything you wish .. dont worry about anything other then a PM from a MOD that tells you what you can and cant do.

Get it .. Its your Forum too. .. the Stats dont mean ANYTHING.

YD.

a1964rn

Petty Officer 1st Class

duders .. What are you sorry for ? .. Post away man. If your busted for bringing an old thread then .. Well..the thread gets closed ( just like it should be ) .. Not your fault man..

Yup .. Just like some members just like to post something just to post.. Getting kinda tired of that crap myself.

Yes you have .. :d

hey lb. .. Post and thread anything you wish .. Dont worry about anything other then a pm from a mod that tells you what you can and cant do.

Get it .. Its your forum too. .. The stats dont mean anything.

Yd.

amen!

a1964rn

Petty Officer 1st Class

trollbgone.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member

YD, I suspect it is an editorial comment about another iboater

I love it when we call each other names. Someone please kick me, then I'll know for sure I'm on the playground.....

Lifeboat, yep, almost all of us have done it. Many have more then once, sometimes several times more then once.... Guilty
fart.gif

th_facepalm-1.gif

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

YD, I suspect it is an editorial comment about another iboater

I love it when we call each other names. Someone please kick me, then I'll know for sure I'm on the playground.....

Lifeboat, yep, almost all of us have done it. Many have more then once, sometimes several times more then once.... Guilty
fart.gif

th_facepalm-1.gif

Yea .. but no liners post with ONLY a Pic is kinda Childish ..

I dont even know if your on the "Playground" or "walking to school" personally ..I got kicked on the way there.

Funny postings going on lately ..

YD.