trim not working pump is pumping been sitting up

gfk71jr

Cadet
new boat to me ,got her running but outdrive in not going up or down removed lines from pump fluid pumps out when when going up or down it was very creamy so i think water must have been in system what type of fluid do i reinstall and any help would be appericated

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: trim not working pump is pumping been sitting up

new boat to me ,got her running but outdrive in not going up or down removed lines from pump fluid pumps out when when going up or down it was very creamy so i think water must have been in system what type of fluid do i reinstall and any help would be appericated

Hello gfk71jr,

Welcome to iBoats.

First, let me direct you to a post you should read before posting any questions.

Please Read This Before Posting A Question

Once you have read that post, please come back here and add the appropriate information, and please use some punctuation. That first post is very difficult to read without any...

Chris......

Hardhat10

Recruit

Can anybody or yourself,tell me how you bleed the system after replacing the trim cylinder?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard Hardhat, you need to start a new thread of your own, this thread belongs to gfk71jr . When you do, before you do repost, read the link (in red) achris posted above so we know what you are working on.

Read this Announcements - Mercruiser I/O & Inboard Engines & Outdrives

gfk71jr

Cadet

lines to pump were installl wrong