Propeller change club it is no exist ?....

erick11s

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi, it is no exist a some place were you can change your propeller used for another with different pitch?
I have 2 set of propeller bravo 3 one set it is 22 pitch and the another is 26 pitch and i need 24 pitch, i think many persons are in the same situation and only need to change the pich. Sorry it is only an idea....... Erick

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Propeller change club it is no exist ?....

I don't know of anything like that other than boat dealers that let you trade props in on new ones. It is a great idea.

steelespike

Supreme Mariner

You could try listing on craigs list or your local swap sheet or newspaper classifieds.
Also you might look for a forum or internet group based on your boat or outdrive setup.
Also It is common to list un needed props for sale on ebay or craigs list apparently successfully.
Of course being Brovo 3 will limit your market.

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner

Prop shops sometimes will let you try one till you get it right as long as you bring it back in the condition in which you received it. Prices are sometimes high, but not high enough to cover the cost of a missed guess and buying another just to guess again. Also they sometimes swap props for you with some reserve....obviously they have overhead.

Mark