NFL - Week 9

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I didn't get to see any games. Went to MN for the deer opener. I see the Vikings lost. AP had a great game, 182yds, 2 tds. Ponder, not so much, 11 - 22 63yds. Not going to win games with those numbers. If it wasn't for AP, we would have nothing at the moment....

MIN_logo-80x90-1.gif

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: NFL - Week 9

Well, at least my Bears' defense was able to score at will this week. Now we just need an offense to back 'em up.

aspeck

Staff member

Bears and Steelers pulled off wins, so all is good. Was rooting for the Eagles, who are playing more like pigeons lately, but that win didn't happen. Fairly good week for picks, just a couple of my stretches didn't come through.

bassman284

Commander

Bears and Steelers pulled off wins, so all is good. Was rooting for the Eagles, who are playing more like pigeons lately, but that win didn't happen. Fairly good week for picks, just a couple of my stretches didn't come through.

Got in a lively discussion on another board whether the Eagles' offensive line is the worst in history. No consensus reached. I hear criticism that Vick holds on to the ball too long but Gruden showed a clip before the game last night where Vick threw the ball 1.7 seconds after the snap and still got slammed. He runs for his life for 60 minutes.

jtmarten

Master Chief Petty Officer

Got in a lively discussion on another board whether the Eagles' offensive line is the worst in history. No consensus reached. I hear criticism that Vick holds on to the ball too long but Gruden showed a clip before the game last night where Vick threw the ball 1.7 seconds after the snap and still got slammed. He runs for his life for 60 minutes.

Ever see 'Any Given Sunday'? Looks to me like the line is just letting defenders through. He's not getting hit by a single defender that slips through or beats his man, he's getting hammered by multple defenders.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Giants had awful trouble trying to handle the Steelers running game. Cost them a loss.

Petty Officer 1st Class

Giants had awful trouble trying to handle the Steelers running game. Cost them a loss.
That was against our 3rd string running back too. I think the G-men are about to go on a losing streak as they do everytime this year.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Steelers don't have a bye week......:confused:

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

I didn't get to see any games. Went to MN for the deer opener. I see the Vikings lost. AP had a great game, 182yds, 2 tds. Ponder, not so much, 11 - 22 63yds. Not going to win games with those numbers. If it wasn't for AP, we would have nothing at the moment....

MIN_logo-80x90-1.gif

Gotta ask....isn't Wisconsin Packers Country?

TilliamWe

Banned

That was against our 3rd string running back too...

Wow a Steelers player on iboats? Cool!

I wouldn't be so bold as to call any NFL game a "bye". After all, the Stillers already lost to Oakland. St. Louis isn't a bad team, really. And the Chiefs beat the Saints, who everyone says isn't bad.