2005 optimax 200 Oil Level Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad N

Cadet
I have a 2005 opti 200. The warning horn has sounded and gives me the code "oil level circuit high". I ohmed out the sensor and found it to be faulty. Replaced it and still have the same code. All of the wiring and connections are good. Any advice?

jaseman

Recruit
Re: 2005 optimax 200 Oil Level Circuit

Hello, did you sort this problem? what was the problem?
i have the same thing happening to me

sidenberg

Petty Officer 1st Class

Never heard of a warning signal that says oil level to high. Any signal about oil level would have to be related to oil level being low. Have you recently removed the engine mounted or the remote oil tank cap? Are both tanks filled? Could have a bit of air in the engine mounted tank.

Fun Times

Staff member

Hello, did you sort this problem? what was the problem?
i have the same thing happening to me
Hi there jaseman, Welcome to iboats! Just so you are aware, Chad N The original posters last activity on this forum was back on November 29th, 2012 @ 05:32 AM. So since he's been non active for so long now, chances are he's not going to come back online anytime soon to be able to give you an update of how his situation turned out especially within a reasonable time frame that you would be looking for.

So for you to get the most out of your question, please don't hesitate to start a new thread of your own. Posting at the end of an old thread like you did here is considered to be hijacking the original posters thread which in turn subjects this thread to be closed thus not making it fair to the original poster in the future had for some reason he/she needed to come back for additional information or provide an update of some kind which is always welcomed here within a reasonable amount of time frame. Not to mention the burden it put's on the many helpful forum members on a very busy forum of wanting to help with the first question at hand only to get confused with any additional questions there after as they start to mix in all together. Thank you for understanding the sympathy of the situation at hand.

Good luck & Happy Boating.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.