Good Bye my friends

bignefan

Petty Officer 3rd Class
At the boat show this weekendand my wife let me so looks like I'll be trading my twin J175pxees's for a set of new Suzuki's.So I'll have to go a few forums down, thanks for all the help and advise.Whom ever buys my Johnsons I will let them know of how great this community is

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Re: Good Bye my friends

youll be back!!!!!!!!!

once you start paying triple for parts

bob

phillnjack2

Ensign

Thats ok
all the big new johnsons/evinrudes are suzuki's so youl still be a part of this forum.

i dabble on both as i have a suzy as well as a rude.

phill

Bamaman1

Lieutenant Commander

Don't worry, as we'll see your postings.

I only look at "New Postings" at the top, and then mainly look at the posting that have 5 or less replies. I don't limit myself to one brand or subject, or I'd never learn anything.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Leaving the OMC/BRP world? :eek:

You traitor, you!!!!!!! :p

OK, OK, I admit that I hear nothing but good stuff about the "zukis," so, well ....... enjoy! :D

boobie

Supreme Mariner

Phill, who told you all the big John/Evin are all Suzuki's. I think not. The E-Tecs sure aren't.

nwcove

Admiral

^+1.....brp/omc still make the big boys!

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Phill, who told you all the big John/Evin are all Suzuki's. I think not. The E-Tecs sure aren't.
BRP was selling four stroke Johnsons for awhile that were Suzuki motors. All of the two strokes have remained BRP motors.

seahorse5

Rear Admiral

all the big new johnsons/evinrudes are suzuki's so youl still be a part of this forum.

That is not true.

Years back some of the 4 strokes were Suzuki engines but only certain models.

Johnson has not used Suzukis since 2007 and Evinrude hasn't since 2001. All E-TEC motors are American built Evinrudes in Wisconsin.

82rude

Rear Admiral

brp is brp period.years ago some of the 4 poke johnsons were rebadged.if my etec was a suzuki i would not of even looked at it .no offence to the original poster but im a 2 strokeor nothing sort of person.which begs the question, why not etec?