Can't fix stupid! LOL!

aspeck

Staff member
Wrong Number Drug Deal

ALTOONA, BLAIR COUNTY -- Police said an Altoona man tried to text his drug dealer regarding cocaine. The problem was, police got the message.

Altoona Police arrested 41-year-old William Kemp on Friday. They said Kemp texted a message about being cheated by his drug dealer, but sent it to a police officer's number by accident.

Police then arranged an undercover drug deal and arrested Kemp.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Can't fix stupid! LOL!

No one has ever accused a drug user of being smart.

bassman284

Commander

Reminds me of back in the mid 70s, a friend of mine was an assistant county attorney and he said to me one day, "I really don't understand why people go shoplifting with dope in their pocket."

snowforfun4

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Funny one from back in my youth. A kid at my school was confronted by his mother who grilled him about smoking pot. He finally confessed and she said "I thought so" and pulled out a can of copenhagen snuff thinking it was pot. Double the trouble...:facepalm:

bigdee

Commander

I get text messages from a drug dealer who thinks I am one of his clients. I play along and tell him where to meet me. Then he texts back mad as h$^^ because I did not show up. I text him again telling him I found a better deal, he texts back wanting $$ for a previous deal so I tell him he has the wrong number and I was just playing with him. He does not believe me he keeps texting so I have told him I will turn his number into the police....now he is threatening to kill me. The stupid arse thinks I live in his town which is over a hundred miles away!

I get text messages from a drug dealer who thinks I am one of his clients. I play along and tell him where to meet me. Then he texts back mad as h$^^ because I did not show up. I text him again telling him I found a better deal, he texts back wanting $$ for a previous deal so I tell him he has the wrong number and I was just playing with him. He does not believe me he keeps texting so I have told him I will turn his number into the police....now he is threatening to kill me. The stupid arse thinks I live in his town which is over a hundred miles away!

You're playing a dangerous game :eek:
1 100 miles is less than 2 hours drive!
2 What happens if police arrest him and check his phone? You will appear to be one of his customers. Expect the police at your door sometime soon ;)

bigdee

Commander

You're playing a dangerous game :eek:
1 100 miles is less than 2 hours drive!
2 What happens if police arrest him and check his phone? You will appear to be one of his customers. Expect the police at your door sometime soon ;)

No worry...I have friends in the VICE squad and a tracfone is not traceable...except by the police and it is even difficult for them.

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

Funny! And stupid is as stupid does

FlaCowboy

Ensign

Now that is funny...:)

Truth is ya can`t fix stupid...but ya sure can numb it with a 2x4...:D

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class

Heard about another one on the news the other day. A bank robber walked into a bank and demanded $20K. The teller grabbed a wad of cash and stuffed into a bag.

Later on the robber was counting his loot and found he never got the origianl ask. went back to the bank to demand the rest of his cash. The police were there investigating the original robbery.

Short changed robber

GTS225

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I used to read "Shooting Times" magazine some years back. They had a writer that did a monthly piece, and included a "dumb crook lineup". One of the best pieces I remember from him was a pair of guys that decided to rob a bank......in Washington D.C.........everything went like clockwork right up until they announced the robbery and pulled thier guns out. They failed to plan.....and robbed the bank on FBI payday.....with 11 armed agents in the bank at the time.

Now, maybe it's just me and my military background, but it seems to me the FBI would get paid similar to the military.......the first and the fifteenth.....shouldn't be too hard to figure out from there.

Roger

aspeck

Staff member

A guy goes into a bank and as he is approaching the teller puts a bandanna over his face, pulls out a gun and demands all the money in her drawer. The teller begins to fumble around some and while they are preparing the money the bandanna falls off the robbers face. He turns to the guy behind him and asks if he saw his face.

The man behind the robber admits he had, so the robber shoots him. He goes to the next man in line and asks if he saw his face. To this the man in line points to his wife and says, "No, but she did!"

catfish58

Petty Officer 2nd Class

There is the one about a man that decided to rob the bank after he went in for a withdrawl. He scribbled a hold up note and handed it to the teller. She gave him what she had in her drawer and he left. The police were waiting for him when he got home. Seems he used the back of his own deposit slip for the note.